Information Sharing Solutions
Koniag Services, Inc. (KSI) provides operationally-tuned, web-based information sharing and situational awareness solutions to the National Guard Bureau, the White House, and a growing list of additional clients. KSI has developed, deployed, and continues to support the Joint Information Exchange Environment (JIEE), which is the information sharing / situational awareness solution.
Information Sharing Solutions Capabilities
- Requirement Analysis and Validation – We analyze changing requirements and clarify the technical implications, then modify project plans and schedules accordingly.
- Software Development – KSI works closely with our clients and key stakeholders to develop new functionality and enhancements to existing JIEE functionality.
- Quality Assurance and Testing – Our internal and customer Quality Assurance (QA) process ensure test scripts, use cases, and test scenarios are properly derived from validated mission requirements and are further used to support mission critical system audits as part of the change request lifecycle.
- Information Assurance – KSI is responsible for performing security testing of each release prior to a production decision. We utilize formal government testing software and associated procedures to do vulnerability testing. This testing includes the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) gold disk technology. The application of the Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) ensures a standard computer security installation and maintenance approach for JIEE and their customers. We analyze, evaluate, and report on the STIG results to support our customer actions for their Authority to Operate (ATO) documentation and decision.
- Deployment – Our team analyzes requirements for JIEE functionality, evaluates the current IT architecture to ensure full JIEE capabilities are deployed successfully, and document new requirements for additional support.
- Training – We provide training of JIEE end users to include initial, recurring, and ad-hoc training delivered in the classroom, through Video Teleconference (VTC), desk-side training sessions, or Computer-Based Training (CBT) available through the JIEE.info public website.
- Technical Support - KSI provides end users with ready access to our technical experts who assist both users and administrators remotely and at the client location as needed to ensure that end users are always able to utilize all JIEE capabilities and advantages.